Ho Chi Minh City, July 18th, 2018, Digiworld Corporation-“DGW” reported its business result of the 2nd Quarter and first half of the year 2018.
According to the report, compared to the same period last year the accumulated result of the first half was as follow:
- First half revenue gained 2,641 billion VND, increase 70% compared to the same period last year because of well increasing mobile phone to 360% and office equipment to 53% compared to half of the year 2017.19
- First half profit after tax: obtained 42 billion VND, increase 44% compared to the same period last year.
Till the end of the 2nd Quarter, Digiworld has completed 56,2% and 41,2% of target in revenue and profit of the year in which the revenue ratio of each group is apportioned as follow:
Mobility: revenue reaches 1,204 billion VND, increase 360% compared to the same period last year, surpass excellently 1,200 billion VND of the annual plan.
Office equipment: well grows in every quarter, its revenue reaches 484 billion VND, increase 53% compared to the same period last year.
Consumer goods: contribute its revenue from fast moving consumer goods and healthcare; on the other hand, Digiworld has just launched a new product for kids-brand name PNKids made in USA. It is gummy to provide 15 types of vitamins and minerals, the best seller in Singapore.
Laptop and tablet: revenue reaches 991 billion VND, decrease 7% compared to last year. It is low season in the whole market, and return up strongly in the 3rd Quarter when students come back to schools.
Only for the 2rd Quarter, the total revenue of Digiworld reaches 1,376 billion VND, increase 74% compared to last year. Profit after tax reaches 23 billion VND, increase 11% compared to last year and 19% compared to the 1st Quarter.
It is the quarter that Digiworld gains the peak revenue from before. The fierce growth comes from mainly contribution of mobility increasing 351% and office equipment increasing 52% vs last year. Thank to intensive growth, the revenue of mobility reaches 100,4% and office equipment reach 48,4% of yearly target.
- SONG Newsletter 10
- DIGIWORLD HAS SIGNED STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH HMD GLOBAL TO DISTRIBUTE NOKIA SMARTPHONE
- DIGIWORLD HAS SIGNED PARTNERSHIP WITH INCONTECH CORPORATION
- Audited Interim Financial Statements 2018 - Separate - Result Explanation
- Audited Interim Financial Statements 2018 - Consolidated - Result Explanation