In 2001, when personal computer (PC) still dominated the Vietnam ICT market holding 99% of market share, the General Director of Acer at that time, Mr. Dao Anh Khanh, with the expectation of Digiworld being Acer’s first official laptop distributor in Vietnam, introduced to Digiworld a laptop worth 1,500 USD, which was equivalent to 3 PCs. With the gifted business acumen, our founder quickly reached an agreement with Acer on bringing the very first laptops into Vietnam market. At the point of time, it was an adventurous yet breakthrough decision.
Throughout the past 16 years, Digiworld has accompanied with Acer to launch a broad range of modern and high-technology products. Collaborating with Acer, Digiworld has organized numerous launching events aiming to bring to Vietnamese consumers the best product experience through multiple channels and with attractive promotion programs. Digiworld shall hereby be seen as a vital contributor to the high position of Acer in Vietnam ICT market.
Digiworld has together with Acer conquered Vietnam ICT market and achieved ample success, some of which are the Most Favorite Product granted by Computex 2015 and the International CES Innovations 2014 Design and Engineering Award Honoree.
- DIGIWORLD IS AWARDED 02 PRIZES FOR LISTED COMPANIES WITH THE BEST IR ACTIVITIES THE THIRD TIME
- DIGIWORLD: PROFIT AFTER TAX INCREASED BY 55% IN THE 2nd QUARTER AND CASH ON HAND REACHED VND 266 BILLION
- Meeting minutes of the 2020 AGM
- TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, DIGIWORLD IMPROVES THEIR EFFICIENCY IN EACH ACTION
- DIGIWORLD ANNOUNCED THE STRATEGIC ALLIANCE WITH APPLE